You have seen people around you who wanted to open a company, but they don’t h find the correct location for starting their company, which is common these days due to too much competition. In the following article, you will know how someone can open or creaee una empress en malta, the benefits of having a company in Malta, and many more. Read the article with utmost attention if you also have some plan of opening a company in Malta, it will surely help you.
Benefits of opening a company in Malta
Suppose you are thinking of Malta for starting your company. You are on the right track as there are so many benefits of opening a company out there. Some of the benefits are as follows.
- Foreign shareholders get refunds up to 85%.
- For holding companies, they will get the full tax exemptions.
- You do not need to pay stamp duties in the case of increased repatriation.
Steps for opening a company in Malta
Anyone interested in opening a company can follow these steps for opening a company in Malta. The following steps are as follows.
- You need to register your company name in the Maltese commercial register.
- You need to provide the draft, memorandum, and the article of association of the company.
- You have to provide the bank details where you will deposit the capital.
- Now, you need to apply with the documents to the trade register. The documents are as follows.
- Bank receipts, memorandum, and the article of association.
- Confirmation regarding the reservation of the company.
- Passport copies of all the shareholders and directors.
You will need to wait for at least two weeks to register your company as there are processes for each procedure.